Trendy yet practical gift ideas for teens!
- A Nintendo Switch (with Animal Crossing New Horizons)
- Custom shoes (from The Custom Movement)
- Tech things: led lights + galaxy projector + colour changing lightbulb
- Rollerblades/roller shoes
- Art set: paints + canvas + resin + embroidery + Posca paint pens
- Book set: The Silent Patient + hot chocolate + a warm blanket
- Music lover: record player + vinyl + cassette player + concert tickets for a splurge
- Disposable camera (Kodak m35)
- Accessories: cute belts, chains, necklaces to layer
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
Take it slow & grab some snacks, I’ve got you covered.
Continue reading “Movies To Watch During Quarantine”
Hey guys! These are some meal ideas I eat as a university student 🙂
Continue reading “Meal Ideas As a Student”
[ An everyday glam makeup look – Youtube video ]
These are some of my favourite, most reached for makeup products! They’re mainly from Priceline or Target (you can get some of them from Woolworths too!).
Continue reading “My favourite makeup products (mainly drugstore).”
Outfits can feel repetitive so sometimes you just gotta spice up an outfit you know?
Continue reading “How to spice up any outfit!”
This blog post in video form.
Whether you’re in your first year or last, here are some tips to get ahead of the workload!
Continue reading “4 tips to stay ahead at university”
(Check out part 1 here!)
Since my first recommendations post, I’ve watched a whole lot more content, here are my recommendations!
Continue reading “TV Show Recommendations Part 2”